By accessing and using this site, you agree to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions enlisted below. The T&C affect your rights and liabilities under the law hence you are advised to read it thoroughly. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use www.envoizy.com
Your usage of the site is governed by the Terms and Conditions enlisted below. We hold the authority to amend and revise it from time to time. The changes will come into effect immediately unless otherwise specified in the notice of change. Your continued use of Envoizy after any changes to the Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Terms of Usage:
- This Site is provided to you as an online based service enabling you to create, save and download your own personalized invoices. Users have to create their own account with their email IDs.
- You confirm that the invoice you created using Envoizy is used for retail purposes and is also genuine and true. You also take responsibility to confirm the credibility of the information you submit on the site.
- You acknowledge and confirm that the invoice created is intended for requesting payments from your customers or clients for the goods and services you provide them.
- You confirm that you possess the rights to all data furnished on the site and grant us permission to use the information provided by you to improve our service.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all activity in your user account. You will be held responsible for all the activity that takes place in your account, including any misuse.
You at all times ensure that the site will NOT BE USED FOR
- Illegal, fraudulent or other prohibited activity. Should we find any suspicious actions violating these Terms, your access to the website may be suspended or terminated. Additionally, law enforcement may be undertaken depending upon the severity of the activity.
- (i) selling, reselling, renting or leasing the use of the Envoizy (ii) use the Envoizy to store any data that violates third party rights or impeaches others’ privacy.
- (iii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Envoizy; (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Envoizy or their related systems or networks; (v) reverse engineer the Envoizy or any part thereof; or (vi) access the Envoizy to build a competitive service or product, or copy any feature, function or graphic for competitive purposes.
- You agree to reimburse or compensate us and hold us, our other companies in our corporate group and any third parties on which we rely or partner with to deliver products and service harmless from any claim, demand, expenses or costs (including legal fees, fines or penalties) that we incur or suffer due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, breach of any applicable law or regulation and/or use of the Envoizy.
- Please note that the Site is provided to you on an ‘As Is Basis’ without warranties of any kind.
- We do NOT take responsibilities for any additional expenses incurred by you for accessing ‘Envoizy’
- No content, form or information provided by us as part of the Envoizy shall constitute or be construed as legal advice or tax advice.
- We disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from accessing or downloading information in connection with the Envoizy, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the services of the Envoizy should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond our control, corrupt the administration, security or proper administration of the Envoizy.
In no event shall we, our agents be held liable to you or any other party for any loss or injury or any damages, either direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise resulted in the usage of Envoizy. The maximum liability, should there be an incidence, will be limited to the maximum package value subscribed by you.
Data Collected by us
For clarifications and other support, Please contact us